Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Twitter App: Bufferapp.com

Meet my new boyfriend, Buffer. Once you get to know him, you will love him too. I promise.

This is from the Buffer website:
Buffer makes your life easier with a smarter way to schedule tweets. Work out all your tweets at one point in time during the day. Then fill up your Buffer with your tweets and Buffer schedules them for you. Simply keep that Buffer topped up and you will then be tweeting consistently all day round, all week long.

The basic account is free which allows you to have up to 10 tweets in your buffer to a maximum of 10 tweets per day. It also has an easy to understand analytic tab to see when you get the most reads, retweets and click throughs.

I have increased my number of Twitter followers about 7% since meeting Buffer a little over a week ago. I have mine set for three each day with one set for 1:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and another at 6:30 p.m. I get the most response to the 1:30 a.m. tweets. Who would have thought that?

I'm anxious to hear if someone else loves Buffer as much as I do. Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great post and yes, I can only confirm that Buffer is Beverly's new boyfriend, he shyly told me last night ;)

    Thanks again Beverly and if you have any questions, please let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete